No more sleepy, sleepy...

Today was nearly a milestone day for me. I was almost able to stay awake the entire time between feedings. Getting fed every 3 hours can be quite a drain. So, over the past week and a half, I have taken the time between feedings to get my 2 hours or more of beauty sleep. But, this afternoon there was just too much going on. Nana came down to visit and kept me company. Daddy was playing with me with a new toy that came in the mail the other day from some nice friends. After about 2 hours, I had to crash. I think some of it was just because of all the excitement with my new toy and nana.
After I did crash, my dad crashed too. And as you can see in the picture, I sleep in the same position as my daddy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home