Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ralph

How is everyone feeling? I have been better. Today marked my first throw-up! While mommy was feeding me I was feeling a bit overfilled. I didn't really know what to do, my stomach is smaller than a golf ball! So, I let it back out from where it came. Mommy was very concerned. I didn't really feel any different, other than being relived.

All in all, today I have been pretty fussy. Having about 10 days under my belt, I am starting to get comfortabe telling mom and dad what I want and don't want. I'm figuring out that crying or wiggling around can get them both to serve me more quickly. We'll see how long this strategy is effective.

I am looking forward to meeting you all sometime soon. My mom and dad have been telling me about all these great friends I have out there. It will be fun to get to know you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home