Sunday, March 26, 2006

Amazing Grace!

Yeah, I know what you are thinking. That's a bit of a self-serving title to this blog entry. However, the reason I am writing is less about me and more about what I did today for the first time in my life. I went to church.

As many of you know, my parents met and got married at Park Street Church. They have a lot of friends that attend that church and have been talking about when they would be up for taking me. Well, now that mom is feeling much better we can get out of the house and go on walks. We did that today. Mom and dad took me to church and I must say that I was a little angel the whole time. I was thrilled to be seeing all the friends my parents have talked about and to hear the songs and see the sites. During the pastor's message I dozed off a bit. But, I don't feel too bad about that becuase when I peeked out I saw that my dad was also fading in and out.

(Here is a picture of me all bundled up and ready to go to church.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home