So Many New Outfits...

...to try on. Thanks to the generosity of all of my friends, I have a wardrobe that makes my mom jealous. You can see one of my favorites in this picture.
On another note, the last few days have been quite a departure from my first 6 weeks. With mom's surgery, I have had to be come more acquainted with "formula." I don't know what is in that stuff, but it sure makes me burp a lot and makes me sleep a lot too. Today, Nana fed me from the bottle. It is so confusing. I used to look to mom when I was hungry. Now, I look all around the room and hope one of them will fix me a bottle.
Finally, my grandparents from the left coast are coming into town this weekend. I have heard quite a bit about them and am excited to be spoiled a bit by them. They are from Oregon, so we'll see if they bring the rain and Birkenstocks with them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home