Thursday, February 23, 2006

Never Thought I Could do it...

...but out it came, finally. Today I had my first booger shot! This darn booger was lodged high up my nose for the better part of the day today. Mom wiped my nose. No luck. Mom got the suction thingy. No luck. I stuck my little finger up there. Again, no luck. Finally, after a few deep breaths in I was ready to go for broke.

HA-CHEW...

(Now, I should be clear, sneezing is old hat for me. I do it multiple times a day. Never before have I sneezed with any real purpose...at least that I am aware of. Here is a picture from a week ago to give you a sense of the size of these nasty things!)

Out flew this nasty big booger. It didn't just flop out onto my upper lip. It didn't skip down onto my lap, or mom's laps for that matter. That blasted booger, my nemesis for hours on end, finally was expelled from annoying me any further. It flew a good 2-3 feet, clearing my mom's sholder and landing on the opposite side of the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home