My Valentine!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! This e-mail is going to be less about me and more about my mommy. She is my Valentine today and always. I am still getting used to the changing temperatures, being gassy, having to feed, peeing, pooping, bright lights, and loud chitter chatter. Through all of my growing pains my mom has been right by me guiding me through the way. She is amazing. She has been so patient. Like the time when I was crying uncontrollably when I just couldn't let out a good toot. She has been so steadfast; waking every night a couple of times to feed me when I get the least bit hungry. She has been such a wonderful caretaker; especially today when I spit-up all over her! She has been a wonderful provider; giving me warm clothes when I need them, a blanket when I am chilly, and warm arms when I need to be held. She has been a wonderful source of nurishment...every 3 hours on the hour for the last month. She has been such a wonderful playmate. We play patty-cake all the time and she shows me neat pictures and books. All-in-all, she is the best mom any kid could ever hope for or even dream up. I am so lucky. And for these reasons, mommy is my Valentine!

Here is a picture of us sleeping in a couple of mornings ago, right before dad left for work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home