Sunday, February 12, 2006

Nor'easter


How exciting! Last night I could barely sleep. Every time my mom woke me to feed, I would crane my neck to get a glimpse of the falling snow. It looks like we have nearly a foot already (3 PM on Sunday) and the snow is expected to fall until 7 PM. I switched from Olympics to the Weather channel and it looks like the heavy snow is just about to hit Boston. This should be fun!

Speaking of the Olympics, I am excited to see what this is all about. My dad told me that he too was born in an Olympic year and that it inspired him to participate in sports. Who knows, maybe the same will be the case for me. Dad has already started teaching me the proper hand grip on a golf club. (He used a drinking straw so my little hands could get around it.)

This is as close to the snow as my parents would let me get. That's me next to the window. Outside, the Blizzard of '06. (It sounds much worse than it really was.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home