Hi, I am back again...

... and there isn't anything too new to report. This weekend I went to the arcades for the first time. I've heard that a place called Vegas has a lot of lights, but Good Times in Somerville, MA may have it beat. My parents took me there to celebrate with them the 33rd birthday of Matt, a good friend of ours. (Here is a picture of me in mom's arms at the birthday party!)
On Sunday my dad just sat and watched TV all day long. (Nothing new there!) My mom took naps whenever I did. So not much going on until we zipped off to church. There I was able to take in some of the music in the first half, but had to leave to eat in the second half. My dad siad that the pastor's message was good, but who really knows given that we both nodded off last week.
After church, my mom went with friends to celebrate yet another birthday and me and dad went back home. There, dad and I did more of what dad always does with me, watch TV. (You see, Dad is getting all antsy with the weather getting better and so he watches golf thinking that the prowess of Phil and Tiger will wear off on him.) Surprisingly, I found it very enjoyable for about 60 minutes. Then, I though I might be better served by getting in a nap so that when mom came home I would be ready to eat again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home