This is Too Exciting
Life is always changing and part of that is feeling older. And, boy do I feel old. My hair is falling out, my skin is drying up in places, I haven't any teeth, and all I do is grunt. To top that off, I am no longer the youngest in the family. I was the baby of the family for a single month and now the spoils of that position are eternally gone to my cousin, William Axel Slotemaker. William was born yesterday, on my one-month birthday, out in Portland, Oregon to my uncle Mark and aunt Melissa. I am excited to see him, and my other cousins in August when my parents take me out to Oregon.
(Here is a picture of William. Enjoy!)Another exciting change in my life is getting to know and obsess over the 2006 Red Sox. Watching the news today, pitchers and catchers reported and the talk was that the Sox may be a third place team in the AL East. My dad has been briefing me on the history of the Red Sox and how the rivalry between the Sox and the Yankees took a new turn this off-season with their new centerfielder...who for my money is past his prime and doesn't have the arm to deserve the money the Boss sent his way. Anyhow, I think there are some thing like 44 days before the real season starts. I am thinking a Wild Card spot will be good for this group, but if the pitching stays healthy, all bets are off!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home