Out of Hibernation
Long time no blog! Sorry about that, but Mommy's baby in her belly has kept us all really busy over the last few months. So I'll do my best to catch you up - FINALLY! :)Back in January, I got a brand new haircut. I love it! No pony tails or hair clips, I'm fancy free and my hair is out of my eyes. I love getting my hair cut because I get to watch a video and eat a yummy treat.
Then we had a nice visit from Papa Roll and Sara. It was alot of fun. It was also around this time
that I tried to flex some "terrible twos" muscle. Mom almost lost it, so I decided to go back to my very sweet self after about a week. But I guess it scared Mom and Dad because right now they are taking a little parenting class called "Love and Logic". So far, no bad side on that for me. I think we're all doing great with these parenting techniques. In fact, I get to make lots of choices for myself and right now I usually enjoy my "bedroom time" when I need to cool off. So win-win!
Then in March we got a surprise visit from Uncle Adoo for a week - that was awesome! Uncle Adoo
can throw me up in the air really high and taught me how to erase pictures. It was great. I liked waking him up in the morning. Uncle Adoo likes to tickle me, so I had to remind him on several occaisions that it wasn't "tickle time"!
Nana came out right after Uncle Adoo for a week, too! Nana taught me the Winnie the Pooh song and I really love singing it. It's a long song but I memorized the whole thing. I was pretty much a magnet on Nana but I don't think she minded :) I can't help it, she's just too fun!
Then we had a nice visit from Papa Roll and Sara. It was alot of fun. It was also around this time
that I tried to flex some "terrible twos" muscle. Mom almost lost it, so I decided to go back to my very sweet self after about a week. But I guess it scared Mom and Dad because right now they are taking a little parenting class called "Love and Logic". So far, no bad side on that for me. I think we're all doing great with these parenting techniques. In fact, I get to make lots of choices for myself and right now I usually enjoy my "bedroom time" when I need to cool off. So win-win!Then in March we got a surprise visit from Uncle Adoo for a week - that was awesome! Uncle Adoo
can throw me up in the air really high and taught me how to erase pictures. It was great. I liked waking him up in the morning. Uncle Adoo likes to tickle me, so I had to remind him on several occaisions that it wasn't "tickle time"!Nana came out right after Uncle Adoo for a week, too! Nana taught me the Winnie the Pooh song and I really love singing it. It's a long song but I memorized the whole thing. I was pretty much a magnet on Nana but I don't think she minded :) I can't help it, she's just too fun!
After
Nana left we celebrated a holiday called Easter. I didn't really love that Easter Bunny but I discovered a serious love for chocolate!!! The Easter Bunny left me chocolate bunnies and chocolate eggs and now that's all mom and dad use to bribe me to eat. They think they are being clever, but I'm the one always getting a treat now after dinner - ha ha! Mom told me recently that my great grandpa warren used to work at chocolate world making chocolate for kids all over the world. I find this fascinating and I really want to go to this chocolate world and eat asap!
Nana left we celebrated a holiday called Easter. I didn't really love that Easter Bunny but I discovered a serious love for chocolate!!! The Easter Bunny left me chocolate bunnies and chocolate eggs and now that's all mom and dad use to bribe me to eat. They think they are being clever, but I'm the one always getting a treat now after dinner - ha ha! Mom told me recently that my great grandpa warren used to work at chocolate world making chocolate for kids all over the world. I find this fascinating and I really want to go to this chocolate world and eat asap!Other than that, we've just been watching mommy's belly get bigger and bigger and I kiss it all the time. I love hugging mommy's belly and telling the baby that I love it. And I've already picked out names: Twinkle or Delilah. Dad says he doesn't like Delilah, so I named my two baby dolls Delilah - yes, both are named Delilah. And I should inform you that I also have 2 babies in my belly - two, because I'm two years old.
I
don't know if it's all these babies around or what, but I've been feeling extra affectionate lately. I tell Mom and Dad I love them alot and I love to tickle and hug my friends. I just have love oozing out of me, so why not share it, right?
don't know if it's all these babies around or what, but I've been feeling extra affectionate lately. I tell Mom and Dad I love them alot and I love to tickle and hug my friends. I just have love oozing out of me, so why not share it, right?Mom took me to a museum recently and I discovered a love of sand! I also learned what an american flag looks like and I point them out everywhere we go. I can now recognize my name, as well as the words Mom and Dad. I really like to color and I'm getting better at coloring certain pictures, even though I still love to just scribble away! I also did my first poopy on the potty!!! Everyone was so proud of me, it was great. And I got to have a chocolate egg afterwards!! We're not potty training yet, but Dad knew I probably needed to go and so we just sat on the potty and read some books and voila!

Mom and Dad have also let me watch a little bit of American Idol lately and I was blown away. Now I want to be the American Idol. So I practice by giving daily performances to whomever will watch. I put on my tutu, get out my microphone and put on the music. Then just sit back and listen to me purr, baby. I've got the hand and face motions to go with the emotion of the song. I'm think I'm ready for Simon. Although Dad says that sometimes I'm a little pitchy.
When I'm not performing, I like to try my hand at comedian and make mom and dad laugh. I like to use silly language or make up my own silly songs by patching multiple different songs together. I'm all for potty humor, too.
Well, I'm now tired and need to get some rest because tomorrow I plan on building lots of towers and jumping everywhere I go. I'll try not to be so long before the next entry!
For more pictures, you can click on this link --->http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=o8wftuh.654l7qbp&x=0&y=-ikvsmm&localeid=en_US
Lots of love!
Gracie

1 Comments:
Yay new blog!! I check all of the time. Wow you have one cutie that's for sure!! However we would like to see mommy pics with the belly as well!! :)
April 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home